Friday, May 15, 2009

While we were in Cairns we traveled up to Kuranda and went to a butterfly garden and a place called the Rainforest Station. I personally really enjoyed the butterfly garden, because I am big into photography so I knew that I could get some awesome pictures of the butterflies there in the garden. I was able to capture some really cool shots, however they are on my larger camera that I seem to have difficulty uploading pictures from here in Australia. I will post them up on the blog as soon as I can get them to upload properly. At the Rainforest Station we got to be up close and personal with some kangaroos which was a really cool experience. My favorite moment was when Jenny and I were walking along the path listening to the guide and happened to turn around at the same time to find a very large Roo creeping behind us. I wish I could get my pictures to upload to the e-mail so I could show you!!!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment